When answering a call for papers a number of factors need to be kept in mind to ensure that your abstract has a good chance of being accepted.
Do You remember Uris & Kluris?
Now it is possible order the CD from the Swedish Institute of Assistive Technology.
Camilla is the right person to contact and she can help You with all details.
More Articles ...
- Adults with myelomeningocele: An interview study about life situation and bladder and bowel management
- Teaching children clean intermittent self-catheterization (CISC) in a group setting
- Reducing bottlenecks: professionals' and adolescents' experiences with transitional care delivery
- Functional bladder evaluation with temporary vesicostomy occlusion in the home situation
- Urotherapy in children: Quantitative measurements of daytime urinary incontinence before and after treatment
- Using an instructional model to teach clean intermittent catheterization to children
- Adherence to clean intermittent self-catheterization procedures: determinants explored
- 2018 - ESPU-N Programme, presentations and abstracts - Helsinki, Finland
- 2017 - ESPU-N Programme and abstracts - Barcelona, Spain
- 2017 - ESPU-N Annual General Meeting - Bercelona, Spain
- 2016 - ESPU-N Programme and abstracts - Harrogate, UK
- 2015 - ESPU-N Programme and abstracts - Prague, Czech Republic
- 2014 - ESPU-N Annual General Meeting - Innsbruck, Austria
- 2014 - ESPU-N Programme and abstracts - Innsbruck, Austria
- 2013 - ESPU-N Programme and abstracts - Genoa, Italy