The European Society for Paediatric Urology is a non-profit society whose main purpose is to promote paediatric urology, appropriate practice, education as well as exchanges between practitioners involved in the treatment of genito urinary disorders in children.
The Society is administered by a Board composed of
- President: Professor Guy Bogaert
- President-elect: Doctor Henri Lottmann
- Secretary: Mr. Ramnath Subramaniam
- Treasurer: Professor Piet Hoebeke
- 4 Board Members:
- Ex-Officio, Chairman Educational Committee: Doctor Berk Burgu
The E.S.P.U. has a Nurse Group
The President is Mrs Anka Nieuwhof-Leppink
The official journal of the Society is the Journal of Pediatric Urology
You can access to the content of the journal via the Membership corner
The E.S.P.U. also organises an annual course and sponsors various events concerning paediatric urology.